Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Bucket List


I've been working on a mental bucket list for over a month and think it's finally ready! Jasper has added in a few of his own ideas to the list as well.

1. Rocky mountain camping (at least one trip planned)
2.10 zoo visits (this one is one of Jasper's 1/10 completed
3.Weekly baking with Jasper
4. Visit the three semi close beach reservoirs. It's the closest thing to a beach we have here in landlocked Colorado. 
5. Day trips to some nearby towns (Estes Park, Fort Collins, Colorado Springs, Georgetown etc.)
6. Splash parks!!
7. Discover/Visit 5 new parks in Denver
8. Movies in the park!
9. Weekly farmers market trips (so far we are 3/3 for this one, but I'd like to check out some different farmers markets in Denver, though I'm convinced ours is the best!
10.Weekly library trips 1/1 on this so far
11.Actually Go to the Y a few times a week. Got the family pass for summer so no excuse!
12.Pirates cove at Least once (super fun water park about 20 minutes away)
13.Use our crock pot more, the oven Majorly heats up the house and that is Not ideal with a house without central air!
14.Lots and lots of family bike rides
15. Mamma/Jasper dates, one of them Here

Okay that's all I've got for right now! We also have two trips back to Iowa planned, a weekend trip in Minnesota for me for a high school friends bachelorette party and a trip to yellowstone national park! So I think I'll be stepping foot in 6 states this summer! 

What's on YOUR summer bucket list? 


Also, if you hadn't noticed, my blog got a make over! Kristen was amazing to work with, super helpful, asked lots of questions to get a feel for what I wanted and came up with this! I love it! If you need some design work done, she's your girl! 


 photo signature-9_zpse3c2de84.png

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dear, are you really visiting this web site daily, if so after that
    you will without doubt take good know-how.

    Feel free to surf to my blog; my latest blog post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all about the lists. Have you ever seen the Day Zero Project? It's at dayzeroproject.com and you can make online lists like these, but then you can check them off. I'm a pretty visual person, so these are fun for me. I have a 1,001 in 101 list going that I just revamped after having my first baby...things change after that, dont' they? I might borrow a few of your summer items!

    ReplyDelete