Sunday, August 19, 2012

Your Questions Asked


so now that you have one of each and had to have a c section- are you done or do you want more?


I Definitely want more! I grew up the middle of five and I used to think I wanted five children as well. I absolutely LOVED growing up with such a big family. Three brothers. One sister. There was always something to do and someone to play with. And now we are all having babies of our own and it's so amazing getting all the littles together! 

After I had Jasper I wasn't 100 percent positive I wanted more. I think that was just because I had such a long, horrible labor and I felt dreadful for months. Plus, we were 21, broke and had no idea what we were doing! But by the time he was one I knew I was positive I wanted a large family again.

After I found out we were having a girl I was SHOCKED but obviously thrilled. But just one tiny part of me was sad I wouldn't be having another cuddly mamma's boy. So I knew before I even had her I wanted at least one more so I could have another boy. But now after having her, I want another girl as well! I guess I just love babies/kids! So ideally maybe one more of each? 

No comments:

Post a Comment