Friday, May 25, 2012

Baby T is now the exact same length/weight as Jasper was when he was born! Only took almost 5 weeks to get there.  

At her check up yesterday she weighed 8 lbs 9 oz and measured at 21 3/4 in long! That's over 2 in she has grown in less than 5 weeks!! Insane isn't it? She's in the 75th percentile for length and 23rd for weight and 85th percentile for head size. We make long skinny babies (from my side) with big heads!! (from Drew's side.) Jasper has always been in those same percentiles (except in the beginning his head was in the 100th percentile!!) so it looks like she has more in common with her big brother than we thought!





Outfit details ( she can take over on outfit posting till I can actually fit into my clothes!)


Onesie:Target
Leg warmers: Babylegs
Headband:Etsy

I bought these baby legs back when I was convinced we were having a boy, but I think they look pretty darn cute on our little girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment