Monday, July 5, 2010

Top Two Tuesday





Today's Top Two: Favorite purchases made this year..

This is actually a really hard one for me! I shop A L O T- but its for things like shoes, toddler clothes/toys and dresses. Not exactly major purchases.

Number 1. on my list would have to be...MY WEDDING DRESS. Even though I didn't technically buy it. I picked it out a month ago- after trying on at least 30 different dresses during two different outings and 3 stores. I can't wait to go back to Iowa in July to try to get it fitted! I have almost forgotten what it looks like!

Number 2. Our MacBook Pro. Enough said.

3 comments:

  1. I have heard great things about the macbook. Can't wait to see your wedding dress! Hope you have a great week! ~Andrea
    http://www.andreasattic-andrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love my Macbook Pro too, and a wedding dress is definitely a great pick!!

    ReplyDelete