Friday, July 16, 2010

I feel like summer is almost over!

And its depressing me. Its just going by waaay to fast! We have next week here, and then Friday morning Jasper and I are driving the 10 hrs to spend the week in Iowa. And I'm Really excited about this! While we are back we have lots of stuff going on! Two wedding showers, my bachelorette party, my birthday, Jaspers family birthday party (he turns 3 the day after we get back!) several play dates, lots of family time, and seeing all my friends!

But when we get back I feel like summer is basically over! And I've got lots of things left I want us to do!

Take a camping trip up in the mountains.
Explore more famers markets
Go to the Boulder Reservoir-maybe this weekend!
Picnic at the creek
Splash park on Pearl St.
Estes Park again- LOVE this town
...I'm sure there are more but its a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment