1. Do you collect anything?I collect little Swedish nicknacks. And this is a recent thing. When we lived in Sweden we would pass a little antique store and we would always pop in there and always found the greatest things. I have about 30 pieces ranging from little trays, glass plates, wooden shines, little people/trolls. I cant get enough!
2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.
*Prince Carl Philip of Sweden. If you don't know who he is google him. He is Gorgeous.
*Katie Perry- I think she's beautiful.
3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)?
Do stretch marks count? Cuz I've got a few of those on my inner thighs and not really a cool story there besides giving birth to a 9 lb baby when my pre- preggo weight was Maybe 110. Other than that I have a scar on my head(mainly under my hair) from a fishing accident in Sweden when I was 4 and a scar on my knee from a rollerblading incident in Jr. high while rollerblading by the hotel where the cute high school boys worked.
4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird?
I don't think I eat anything that weird? I'll have to think more about this one.
5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life?
I spent 10 years living in Iowa-ofcourse I have. Several. But usually when tornados were around I was hiding out in the basement- but a few times when driving home I've seen them in the distance.