Sunday, April 5, 2015

Hillshire Farm Natural Lunchmeat #HillshireNaturals


This post was brought to you by Hillshire Farm Naturals. All opinions are my own. 

It's no secret that we try to eat as cleanly and naturally as possible around here. We just all feel better when we do. 

It's also no secret that I love sandwiches. I mean, what's not to love. But I've become sort of a deli meat snob. I pretty much only buy deli meat from the deli counter. I just don't usually like the taste of it otherwise. I always find the prepackaged meats have weird textures. Anyone else? 

When I was asked to to try Hillshire Farms Naturals  I knew it was at least worth the try as I've always liked all their other products and their lunch meats contain no artificial ingredients, color or preservatives and don't contain any extra added nitrates/nitrites. So as I was finishing up some last minute Easter shopping yesterday I grabbed a package of their slow roasted turkey breast and some croissants and threw together a quick sandwich for dinner. 
I was definitely Not disappointed with the quality, taste, OR texture of my turkey. It was delicious! Even Tindra, who will 95% of the time pick deli meat off of a sandwich and just eat the bread and cheese, kept hers on, and Jasper asked me to make this 'exact sandwich' for his packed lunch on Monday. So it was a hit for the whole family! 




 On our sandwiches I added swiss cheese, a little mayo and mustard and some lettuce to the slow toasted turkey, a simple, classic delicious combo and paired with with some fresh strawberries and grapes.
Next time we will be trying the Black Forest Ham per Drew's request! 
 photo signature-9_zpse3c2de84.png
#spon: I'm required to disclose a relationship between our site and Hillshire. This could include Hillshire providing us w/content, product, access or other forms of payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment