Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy New Year!

We just got back late Thursday night from our week in Iowa and spent all day yesterday and will spend the rest of the weekend getting this house organized. Like really organized. I asked Drew if he wanted to become those super organized people that are almost annoying with how organized they are. He was in. So 2015 is the year we become those annoying people. Hopefully. I have some other goals as well, such as finishing out this pregnancy without gaining a million pounds, getting fit and healthy after baby is born, and working on improving my photography and growing my business. Super excited about that!

I'll be back soon with more updates from the past month! I had like 4 posts scheduled but was waiting to upload pictures so they never got posted. But that's okay, you totally want to read about our Christmas tree in February when I get around to it right??


May 2015 be your best year yet!

 photo signature-9_zpse3c2de84.png

No comments:

Post a Comment