Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Travel luggage?

I'm getting through my winter blues by looking ahead and planning our Sweden/Iceland/Possibly Norway trip in June. Drew and I were talking about why we chose to spend our hard earned money on travel because that's a question we get a lot. And it's a lot of money to be spending on just a few weeks. I mean that could probably be down payment on a small house. Or a car. Or 35 Stitch fix boxes (when you keep every piece in every box like myself so far!) The point is, it's a lot of money for not a long time to enjoy it. But for us it is. Because it's not just those three weeks we will enjoy. Part of the fun of traveling (for us anyway!) is the planning/dreaming we get to do before we go. The excitement I get just every time I even think about our trip is priceless. Plus all the memories for years to come? Again, you just can't put a price tag on that. 
So today on my travel dreams is luggage. We need luggage. Mine is old and ratty. And heavy. We are going to be traveling with two adults, two kids, a stroller, a carseat, diaper bag, camera bag PLUS our luggage. So we need something light weight and easily maneuverable. And that can fit lots and lots of Swedish goodies we will no doubt be bringing back. 

Maybe something like this? Any suggestions?

Image







 photo signature-9_zpse3c2de84.png

2 comments:

  1. They look really durable. The pink looks good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard good things about tom bihns

    ReplyDelete