Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Life Lately.

Through my iPhone, and some of Drew's.
 ^Jasper got a fish (who he named Martin) from Santa and almost every day after school he reads to him^

 ^Mamma and T brunch date^


 ^New years day the kiddos and I celebrated with the ball drop at the Children's museum^
 ^After Tindra went to bed new years eve, Jasper, Drew and I played games and drank sparkling juice and watched and^
old new years ball drop on youtube before he went to bed. I actually made it to new years this year!



 ^One of Jasper's last days of Christmas break we went to a great indoor pool/rec center with friends, it was hard to^
drag them out of the pool after three hours. They are both such little fish^

 ^We spent the very last day of Christmas break with friends celebrating Epiphany (Which I knew^
basically know nothing about but involved delicious cake and finding baby Jesus!
 ^BFF's^
 ^Tindra started gymnastics and loves it! Not surprising.^
 ^Jasper started basketball and Tindra does Not love standing on the sidelines watching him practice^



^Finally I'm in a book club! I've basically wanted to be in a book club since probably high school (book nerd alert) and^
 this one came with wine, delicious snacks, 'naughty apples to apples' and some fun girls! (Most of which I had never met before!) Also, I never would have met any of these girls if it weren't for blogging. Crazy huh? I had so much fun with fellow bloggers KymSami and Alexes, our host Christa and all the other girls! 

 ^We celebrated this guys 27th birthday with BBQ on Saturday. He's officially old like me!^
Also I promise you he wasn't grouchy (in fact he was thrilled for all that meat) he just isn't a fan of having
his picture taken while he's eating. 





^Found all the above pictures on Drew's phone from Christmas. They were so happy with their new swing!^
 photo signature-9_zpse3c2de84.png

10 comments:

  1. i want to join a book club! what book did you read?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how cute Jasper and Tindra are together! They seem like they really love each other! Cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is that you in in the swimsuit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no thats a friend who is in much better shape than i am!

      Delete
  4. Your kiddos are so cute! Christa would kill you if she knew that picture was on the interwebz haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah crap I should probably take it down then. Though I did warn her it was going up! Maaaaybe why she was covering her face up!

      Delete
  5. I love your girls glasses. When I was younger I had a friend who had glasses and I was desperate to have some too to the extent where I pretended I couldn't see hehe
    http://myfroley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete