Sunday, January 17, 2016

Questions?

Haven't done one of these in a long time! If you have any questions about life, anything specific you want answered, leave your questions below and I'll do a separate Q & A Post. Feel free to ask anonymously- unless it's to leave comments about my weight (ouch) I don't mind at all! Or you can leave a comment about you want to see more/less of on the blog! 

Have a great Sunday! We are headed to Jaspers indoor soccer game and then watching the play offs- Go Broncos! 

And a picture because this post felt too bare without one! 

4 comments:

  1. More outfit posts like you used to. Less recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i disagree- more recipes! i saw on ig you are doing more clean eating, i would love to see more of what you are eating

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to know more about what you are feeding S. Did you make your own baby food? My son is just 3 months behind him and I like to see whats coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you going to ever finish blogging your sweden trip? thats why i started following along and i would love to read the rest

    ReplyDelete