Monday, August 24, 2015

Wedding Weekend!


A few weeks ago Drew's youngest brother got married here in CO. He went to college in California, where he met his now wife who is from here. We are pretty excited they decided to stay in CO( slash move to CO) since we have no other family here!

Jasper and Tindra were both in the wedding and had So much fun. Apparently Jasper is Quite the dancer, and he basically didn't leave the dance floor the entire night. At one point I asked my FIL if he had seen Jasper because I hadn't seen him in a few minutes, and right then I looked in and what do ya know..Jasper is literally being thrown in the air by a bunch of groomsmen. Needless to say, he was having the time of her life. Tindra conned a groomsman to be her dance partner for most of the night so between that and the photo booth room (the dress up room as she referred to it as) she was having a blast as well. 

The dress rehearsal and wedding were both outside of Denver (two separate locations) one at a little castle and the other a beautiful barn and were such stunning locations. I can't wait to see the 'real' pictures! I'm sure it was a wedding photographers dream! A few pictures I took with my phone and mini camera…I wish I would have taken more but turns out watching 3 kids at a wedding solo is Not relaxing and doesn't leave you much time for picture taking! Drew was also in the wedding so obviously not a whole lot of help! Thankfully the kids were (mostly) well behaved! And the weather and everything was Perfect! Probably the prettiest weddings and venues I've been to! Good job Will and Britt! And welcome to the family!
























 photo signature-9_zpse3c2de84.png

2 comments:

  1. oh em gee cutest flower girl and ring bearer ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did you braid your hair

    ReplyDelete