Friday, August 7, 2015

..and he's 8

I don't know how it happened but my beautiful 8 pound 9 oz baby boy turned 8 in the blink of an eye. I can't even begin to tell you how fast the last 8 years have gone. Or how amazing, sweet, smart, curious, charismatic he is. I don't have the words to adequately describe him. There's just No one in this world quite like my Jasper and I'm so incredibly grateful I was chosen to be his mom. 

And a picture of my little man on all of his birth days. It's so hard to understand how he went from that little (kind of big) bundle of a baby to the big boy he is today. 






This year we celebrated him by spending the day at Elitch's, Denver's amusement park. He thought it was pretty amazing that he was finally tall enough to do the crazy roller coasters. Tindra was disappointed there were so many rides she couldn't do- she's a dare devil and wanted to do them all! But everyone had so much fun! Even Soren got to ride his first ride. 







And soon he's off to 3rd grade! He's so excited but I'm not quite ready for him to go back yet. We still have so much summer to pack into two short weeks! 
 photo signature-9_zpse3c2de84.png

No comments:

Post a Comment