Sunday, November 29, 2015

Thankful.

I have so much to be thankful for, it's hard to even know where to start. 

The biggest thing currently on my mind, Soren. He had surgery Wednesday morning, and it was the longest 75 minutes of my life. Along with the 40 min of or of Tindra's surgery. Having your baby/child go under for anesthesia, well there just aren't words for how scary it is.  But he did amazing, and we have been taking it easy with lots of extra cuddles. Having him go through that, and seeing the other kids at the hospital getting out of surgery/getting ready to go in of surgery..just made me so incredibly thankful. Yes he had to have surgery. Yes Tindra needed surgery. But over all, I have three very healthy children and I thank God for that every day. 



Our warm and cozy house. I complain sometimes that we don't have a real 4th bedroom. And a bigger yard. Those aren't real problems. 

The ability to stay home with my children, and spend all their milestones with them. We have definitely had to make sacrifices for me to do so. But I'm so thankful for that, and I know I will be for the rest of my life. 

My husband. He's works so incredibly hard for our family. Just an example, we needed to leave our house 5:30 AM on Wednesday to get to the hospital for Soren;s surgery. He took Thursday-Monday off to be here with Soren and help out after the surgery so he had a lot of work to get done. He worked till almost 2 AM came home and then got up 2 hours later. He's pretty incredible.

My photography business. It's very minor. Very part time. But it brings me a lot of joy. It's so great to have something that's just ME. After 8.5 years of being a mom, it's great to have a little side job that I absolutely LOVe doing. I can't wait to grow this little business over the coming years, but for now, super small is perfect for me and my family. 

This blog. Having this outlet has been amazing for the past 5 years and I can't imagine at this point not having this space.

My family. So excited to be heading there in a few weeks to spend Christmas!

Friends. The older I get the more I'm realize its so much greater to have a few great ones than a lot of mediocre ones. 

I could go on and on. We truly are blessed and sometimes I (sadly) need that reminder. 



^And a few Thanksgiving pictures. We had some friends and my cousin over, low key evening. Which is the best way to do Thanksgiving. 

No comments:

Post a Comment