Friday, October 2, 2015

Rut

I feel like I've been in a blogging rut for a while now. Probably since I got pregnant with Soren and was so sick for 5 months, and then just so exhausted. And then throwing a newborn into the mix. Blogging started to feel like a chore. And I hated that. I started blogging our study abroad adventure just about 7 years ago (what!?!) and absolutely loved it. I just shared what I wanted to, when I wanted to, without thinking out posts in advance. And I want to get back to that. 

I started blogging to share snippets of our days, and most importantly to remember the every day adventures with Jasper. I blogged for me and only me. And that's what I'm going back to. Sure I'll share some amazing reviews (I've got a good one coming up including an awesome giveaway!) and fun recipes and all that, but sometimes, I'll just be writing Just because I feel like it. Because lets face it, blogging/writing is Much cheaper than therapy..

So to kick this off, I'm going to attempt to blog every day in October. Lofty goal right? I'd love to hear what you want to read about!

Have a fantastic Friday night! I plan on splurging (I've been eating super clean for the last week) on a slice of pizza with Drew and catching up on Scandal and How to Get Away With Murder. 

2 comments:

  1. yay! i'm going to go with..more healthy recipes! i know you and your family eat so healthy and its always been inspirational to me, especially now with my son old enough to start eating meals with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. the rest of your travel posts!

    ReplyDelete