Monday, August 25, 2014

2nd Grader!

And we officially have a second grader! I'm still not quite sure how. How did he turn 7 all of a sudden? Sometimes it feels like he was born yesterday. But then again, I can barely remember a life without him in it.

Tindra and I sure miss him today. The house is too quiet. Tindra walked around for a good hour this morning yelling "Jap bear?" And then turning to me to announce "Jap bears gone" Even though she walked him into his class room and kissed him good bye, twice. 

Now that school has started, I'm ready for some cool, crispy fall weather and to start getting into a routine again. This summer we didn't have much of one, and I crave routine, and I think my kiddos to also. So hopefully this means I can start playing catch up on the blog! And in my house and the rest of my life as well. 

Bring on fall! 



 photo signature-9_zpse3c2de84.png

4 comments:

  1. Awww...Cute back to schoolers! Our "school year" (we homeschool) hasn't started yet, but this is inspiring. I've been resisting the end of summer, but I do love fall too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a little man! And Tindra is adorable as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ order hàng mỹ hay nhận mua nước hoa pháp từ website nổi tiếng hàng đầu nước Mỹ mua hàng ebay ship về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete