Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Nope.

Still. No. Baby. After trying everything possible this past weekend to encourage him to come out (excersize ball bouncing, entire pineapple eating, sex, long walks, dance parties with the kids) I've decided he's just way to comfortable in there and wants to hang out till he's forced out by repeat c section (which is only 6 days away.) I'll be spending that rest of the week and weekend with my loves enjoying the sun, and maybe even coming up with a name for this guy. Thanks for checking in those of you who have emailed, texted, instagrammed, it sure does mean a lot! And sorry if this shows up odd I'm attempting to blog from my phone since I'm apparently too lazy the last two weeks to get to a computer! 

4 comments:

  1. i visit your blog twice a day at least to see if baby boy has arrived! can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What ^ said! Come on baby!

    ReplyDelete