Sunday, January 9, 2011

My first attempt

at glogg. Glogg is a Swedish drink, served hot during December. It's usually has alcohol in it (duh, Swedes like their alcohol :) The best way I can describe it is a hot, red wine with a bunch of spices such as cinnamon, cloves, ginger etc. It's Sooo yummy.

I was able to get my hands on a bottle of the glogg concentrate, so friday night we had two couples over for some wine, four different kinds of cheese, glogg and catch phrase. It was Such a fun night. First we played girls against boys in catch phrase- it ended up being a pretty even match. Then Whit decided Drew and I should play again every one else because I get every single one of Drew's super lame clues that nobody else gets. Needless to say, the two of us together kicked booootay.

Add caption


Adding in a bottle of red wine w/ a bottle of glogg. Throw in some spices and an orange=YUM

After our friends got there I had too much wine to remember got to busy to remember to take pictures of the rest of the night.

Anyone else have any fun couple things you do w/ friends that doesn't involve needing a sitter?

1 comment: