Tuesday, January 18, 2011

It's happening

Thank you for your sweet thoughts and prayers. I'm booking a flight tomorrow morning and leaving Thursday morning. I won't get up to wear my grandma lives until Friday night, so I'm praying she will hold on. Sunday is her 80th birthday, and I'll get to celebrate that with her.

Drew's mom or dad- still not sure who yet, is coming to stay with Jasper and Drew next week. We both have young parents (is) (Mine late 40's, his 50) so I know they should have the stamina to keep up with Jasper! He loves spending time with them, and I know he will be in good hands, but I have a panic attack just thinking about being away from him. But I know we both need this. He needs to be independent from me, and I need to see my grandma. But thank god for skype! I'll be able to skype with him every day (except for the day and a half of traveling) so that will help a lot. I'm just so sad that he will be confused and won't understand when I'm coming back. 8 days doesn't mean much to a three year old.

Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts. Means so much to me.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything! Will be keeping you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. praying for your family! Oh-and I live in Broomfield! Where do you live?!

    ReplyDelete