Monday, June 14, 2010

Two Top Guilty Pleasures

I have many guilty pleasures.

1. Brazilian Bikini Wax. Sort of a waste of money I guess at $45/50 a time every 4-5 weeks, but I Loooove em. Gweneth Paltrow was right when she said they were life changing.

2. Dresses. Its the one thing I can't seem to help buying for myself. Im always on the hunt for new ones!

Visit http://benandtay.blogspot.com/ to play along!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiRbkT9RI3Le9hx3s_SHY0qxnGlMv2cQ0htT6xU0T6d9uPpbsguBtn3cZ73zvHCQp_djfahpv7M3HyUxWWwEITx73UhZHghrwoPJkUk7nG7XMpbvnzThma5mmYgwzMw0oIRUsO0QFwvYv82/s1600/top2.jpg

9 comments:

  1. I love your picks! Especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always buying dresses! good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dresses too! Not sure about the brazilian though, I am not sure I am brave enough!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was super nervous the first time having a brazilian wax, but decided after having a 9 lb baby how much could it hurt? I don't think it hurts at all really- i barely ever even flinch. So worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks! I do my own waxing now so it is a lot cheaper, but it is something I can't live without!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I amy your new follower of your blog. Come visit me when you can at http://showmemama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from top 2 tuesday! First off I am addicted to Brazillians too! OH and I LOVE your swedish beauty rituals! Those woman are gorgeous! :) Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, Brazilian bikini wax is the number one in my "Pamper Me List." I love the cool and clean feeling after every sesh. I usually do this every six weeks with my girlfriends. I love, love your picks. True! Every girl must have a pretty dress. (:

    ReplyDelete