Thursday, June 3, 2010

Here we go...Again.

So I Love reading blogs. Baby blogs, traveling blogs, cooking blogs, blogs in Swedish (more on that later) and I have started by own blog 3 times and just dont seem to be able to keep up with it. This time I'm starting clean and I'm DETERMINED to keep it up. Mainly as a way to remember all the crazy things Jasper is doing these days.

Little about me.
I'm a 23 year old (soon to be 24) stay at home mamma to a crazy, active, adorable soon to be three year old son, Jasper. He will be the star of this blog. I also nanny for a soon to be one year old Riley here at our apartment in the beautiful state of Colorado. My fiance and baby daddy Drew graduates from Denver University in TWOOO DAAYS! We could not be more excited or ready for this change. We are both from a small town in Iowa and moved out here to go to school. We have No clue where we will be living in one year. If I had my way we would be back in Sweden (where I spent the first 12 years of my life and another 6 months last year when we studied abroad.) What else....I love to travel, to try new recipes, go SHOPPING (major, not minor obsession) and I'm currently planning our October wedding- so life is crazy!

Okay thats all for now- but hopefully I will keep this up on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment