Friday, February 18, 2011

Outfits 10-12


This firs one is quite blah, but its my standard errand running outfit- jeans, a tee and a super comfy cardigan





Jeans:GAP
Converse:GAP
T-Shirt:Gap
Cardigan: Forever 21
 I'm So not a 'shirt tuck in(er)'  type of girl, but I figured I would give it a go.

 Jeans:GAP
Shirt:Forever 21
Cardigan: Cubus, another favorite Swedish store.
 This dress is a little short for non tights- but I figured what the hell. If I wanna show my legs, I'll do it. And the little looks I was getting from the moms at Jasper's playgroup? I don't criticize you for wearing sweatpants and SCRUNCHIES in your hair for every playgroup, so please don't give me dirty looks because you think my dress might be a little short kay?

Dress: Forever 21
Boots:Charlotte Rousse

No comments:

Post a Comment