Monday, March 11, 2013

Posing with a snowman


"Hey Drew, can you take a few quick pictures of my outfit"

Uh...why?

Just do it please.

Okay, go stand next to the snowman.

So yeah, that happened. Totally posed with a snowman.







 Who knows what's going on here. Maybe I started doing the robot in the front yard? 
 Nope can't keep my eyes out squinting into the zun.

 And one of my favorite accessories, miss T came out to touch the snowman. 


Outfit
Pants: Forever 21 I know they Look like leggings, but they aren't really. They are more like riding pants. And Super comfy. And pretty thick. 
Boots: Hunters, Christmas present last year from Jasper (Drew)


pleated poppy

10 comments:

  1. Your hair is awesome!! And the snowman is pretty cool too ;)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks pretty lady! The boys were pretty proud of their snowmen!

      Delete
  2. I'm with Maria- your hair is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh i love that shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. D! You look FANTASTIC!!! I love this outfit on you. Man have I missed your blog, your beautiful family, and the blog world in general! Inspired to get back into it. Much love, from Boston now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh Hi friend!! I thought about you not too long ago and had to see if you were back to blogging- I REALLY hope you do because apparently a LOT has happened! Boston?!? How exciting!! Can't wait to hear more about how that happened!!

      Delete