Thursday, January 24, 2013

Cobalt and Stripes

Wednesday was a day of running errands ( I took TWO babies to target, I'm impressed with myself) and long walks since it's been ridiculously gorgeous out! It was also for messing around with my new lens and tripod while the kiddos napped. I've concluded, it's MUCH more fun/satisfying taking pictures of your adorable children then it is to take awkward pictures of yourself. And yes, neighbor teenager who decided to take the trash out during my 3 minutes 'shoot', I was  taking pictures of myself. And yes, I know it looked super weird. 







Pants:Forever 21
Shoes: Bought in Sweden in 2009 (falling apart, bought super glue yesterday to try to extend their life)
Top:Indiska, bought in Sweden in 2011


*And someone just pointed out that I look like I'm pregnant.. so I feel the need to clarify that no, I'm not pregnant. That little belly is left over from Tindra. And if we are being 100% honest, probably Jasper also. * 


pleated poppy

10 comments:

  1. Yeaa you definitely look pregnant. I hope I still don't have a belly like that 9 months after giving birth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People are so freaking disrespectful! I think you look lovely sweet girl. xo

      Delete
    2. Thank you! So many nice comments vs. ugly ones, thankfully!

      Delete
  2. You look wonderful for having a baby 9 months ago!! Ignore the hater : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I was just reading some of you old blogs and read that nasty comment above! I can't believe some people!!
    I just had to comment and say that you look awesome!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SOme people can be kind of cruel! Oh well :) and thank you!

      Delete